What makes for the perfect 4th of July at the beach?
First, a beach outfit:
Need more inspiration for the beach? Have a look for more beach outfits ideas.
Red, White and Blue Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
- 1 pint fresh strawberries (approx 12 oz)
- 4-oz white
- Blue sanding sugar or sprinkles
For more details on the recipe, visit Bakingbites.com.
Red, White and Blueberry Skewers
- skewers, these are 10 inch
- strawberries, cut up in 4ths
- mini marshmallows
For more details: Makeandtakes.com
Red, White and Blue Sangria
- Strawberries, sliced
- Pineapple, cut into star shapes
- 2 bottles dry white wine
- 1 cup Triple Sec
- 1/2 Cup berry-flavored vodka
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup simple syrup
Combine the ingredients in a large pitcher and stir. Chill in the refridgerator for at least four hours.
I found this recipe on Punchbowl.com, check it out for more recipes.
After all that yumminess there`s the Parade and of course:
Photo by Anita Ritenour